The Andromeda Top and Dress has been designed to be sewn with a variety of knit fabrics. My favorite results are with Cotton Jersey Knit; with 5%Lycra or 5%Spandex. Other knits such as Ponte de Roma, Hacci or “other” lightweight sweater knits, cotton/rayon, cotton/bamboo and brushed cotton/poly also work beautifully.
A minimum of 30% stretch horizontally and good recovery is essential.
Join the FACEBOOK COMMUNITY where you can have any of your questions answered by me or the thousands of talented sewists already in the group!
- Two Top Options
- Dress with or without shirred waist
- Trim-less pattern pages for US standard and A4
- Digitally Layered Pattern~ which means you can select one or several different sizes to print but leave out the sizes you don’t need.
- Clickable page navigation and URL links to outside resources.
- Illustrated and easy to follow sewing tutorial
- Pattern Support
See Thumbnails to the left for measurement details, fabric requirements and additional photos!
Pre-Sale questions contact: