Events Forthcoming This Month:
- Conserve Shadow Raikou out of Giovanni!
- February Research Breakthrough experience: Woobat with bonus Woobat Candies!
- Tornadus zooms into five-star raids!
- A Sinnoh region celebration occasion
- Pokémon GO Valentine’s Day Celebration 2020
- Valentine’s Event raid day event comprising Lickitung
- Celebrate your love to friends with a particular friendship weekend event
- Fresh experiments: Pokémon Spotlight Hour and Mystery Bonus Hour
Shadow Raikou Available From Giovanni Encounter
Shadow Raikou is Giovanni’s February featured Pokémon! Giovanni Special Research continues in February, and after more you have an Opportunity to rescue a Legendary Shadow Pokémon. We’re quite confident that there’ll be a small change in Giovanni’s Pokémon lineup, so stay tuned to our upgraded Giovanni counters manual.
Be Watching for new Team GO Rocket Special Research from Professor Willow each month, we’re beginning with the Legendary Beasts cycle.Click on Pokemon go account.
February Research Breakthrough Experience: WoobatWith Incentive Woobat Candies!
- By Saturday, February 1, 2020, 1:00 pm
- To Sunday, March 1, 2020, 1:00 pm PST (GMT −8)
Woobat is making its Pokémon GO introduction in February, bringing bonus candy combined. You will have the ability to experience it in Research Breakthrough encounters. Woobat grows into Swoobat, both of which are FLYING and PSYCHIC type Pokémon. Swoobat may be an intriguing addition to Great League teams.
TornadusIn 5 Star Raids
- By Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 1:00 pm
- To Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 1:00 pm PST (GMT −8)
Tornadus is just another Pokémon that is making Its Pokémon GO introduction in February. This famous FLYING kind was initially found in the Unova area and needs to be an interesting addition to the metagame. Currently, only the Incarnate variant is available. Tornadus is feeble to ELECTRIC, ICE and ROCK type attacks.
Sinnoh Region Celebration Occasion
- By Friday, February 7, 2020, 8:00 am
- To Monday, February 10, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. local time
- Pokémon initially discovered in the Sinnoh area will be appearing more often in the wild and from raids.
- All 7km Eggs obtained during the event period will exclusively hatch particular Pokémon from the Sinnoh area, such as Budew, Combee, Bronzor, Gible, Riolu, Hippopotas, along with Mantyke.
- Event specific Field Research tasks will reward you with encounters with Pokémon which were originally discovered in this gorgeous area, as well as Sinnoh Stones.
- You’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny Riolu or a Shiny Hippopotas!