This is a digital pdf sewing pattern that you can download and print right from your computer*
What’s in the Design?
The Duster Cardigan is sewn with Knit fabric. VIEW A: Works best with French Terry, Ponte or other more structured knit fabrics. VIEW B: Also works well with structured knits but can also be sewn with Cotton/Spandex, Cotton/Lycra or Poly Spandex. VIEW C: Works best with cotton/spandex, cotton/lycra blend, poly spandex. Hacci knit and sweater knits are also a great choice.
2 ways 25 -50% stretch with excellent recovery (When it’s stretched it will recover it’s original shape well). See thumbnail image above for further requirements and measurements.
3 Lengths For All Design Options
- Knee Length dress
- Calf length dress
- Floor/Maxi length dress
3 Design Options
- VIEW A: A more structured cardigan designed with a round open collar and facing.
- VIEW B: A simple designed cardigan with no front bands. Facing on the inside to create a clean finish with no fuss.
- VIEW C: A quick and easy cardigan with a continuous band for neckline and front opening.
- Side Seam or Front Pockets
- Back Vent/Slits
What’s in a Pattern?
- Layered capabilities~ which means you can select one or several different sizes to print but leave out the sizes you don’t need. Also includes pages to print guide.
- Clickable page navigation and URL links to outside resources.
- Detailed Illustrated tutorial
- Additional advice & information to ensure your sewing experience is great!!
- Trimless Pages for letter & A4
- A0 Copy Shop included
Can I sew This?
Of course you can!! This pattern includes various sewing techniques that are easy to learn!
- No serger needed
- Front/back neckband
- Knit fabric sewing — so easy!
Pre-Sale & Customer questions contact:
Or Join the FACEBOOK SEWING GROUP